Well, talking about the Facebook Pages, this is the best way for the businesses to brand themselves on the most popular social networking site. The Facebook pages count is in millions. In fact, it is one of the most used and admired features of Facebook.
If you create a Facebook page for your business or any other stuff, and no longer use that, then you might be looking for the way to delete it. Don’t get trapped in the wrong info that Facebook page deletion is not possible. It is possible, and you just need to follow a few steps to make it happen.
How to Delete Facebook Page ?
- First of all, you need to sign in to your Facebook account. So go to Facebook, and enter your login credentials so as to be in your account.
- By default, you will be using your Facebook account as ‘yourself‘. You need to use it as your page. For this, click on the settings icon, the ‘gearbox‘ that lies next to privacy icon.
- When you click on it. Some options will come up in the form of drop down menu. Here you will see an option reading ‘Use Facebook as‘.
- Under this option, you will see the names of your Facebook pages listed. The list includes the name of both published and unpublished pages.
- Click on the name of page that you want to delete. You will now be using Facebook as that page.
- To go to the admin section, you need to click on the name of your Facebook page, the name that lies at top, left to ‘Home‘.
- Once there, look for ‘Edit Page‘ option, and click on the down arrow linked with it. You will now see some options from where, click on ‘Manage Permissions‘.
- You will be taken to a new page. Don’t get panic by seeing too much content written out there. Just scroll down the page.
- At the bottom of that page, you will see an option to delete your account. If your page’s name is ‘XYZ’, the option will read ‘Delete XYZ’. Have a look at the image below.
- Once you click on it, a warning box will appear. Just click on ‘Delete Page‘ to confirm the deletion.
- Your page will now enter the deletion mode, the mode which lasts 14 days. At the end of grace period, you will be asked if you want to only unpublish the page, or want to delete directly.
- This is the last chance that you can rethink on your choice. If you go with the ‘delete‘ option again, your Facebook page will get deleted.
That’s it! Want to ask anything? Do it using the comment box given below.